John Whyte previously sat on the executive board for RenoMark in Durham Region.
A RenoMark Professional must operate under the following guidelines:
- Be a member in good standing of the local Canadian Home Builders’ Association.
- Abide by the Association’s Code of Ethics.
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty on all work. (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or only work with sub-contractors who carry such coverage.
- Carry all applicable licences and permits.
- Have access to information, education, training and professional development through membership in the Association.
- Maintain a safe and organized work site.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
To find a professional RenoMarkTM Renovator near you visit: